Friday, April 6, 2012

been so long...

***Click on the image to make it bigger and see the details.

It has been so long since my last blog post, but lots have been going on. I received the most special gift from my mom and dad Sunday at church. They gave me a "mommy necklace". It was so special. I have seen them online at differenct Etsy shops...hinted to Ty for Valentine's Day, but no such luck. The top circle says: "born in my heart" which is from the adoption creed and has two pearls that represent Ty and I. The bottom circle says: "lil miracle". How sweet. The seller said that she would replace the bottom circle with the Little Miracle's actual name when he/she arrives. I fell in love and I wear it everyday. When I see it or touch it, I say a prayer for our future birthmother. We have turned our prayers to her and for her decision to let us be the parents of her child. I am so blessed to be going through this adoption journey to gain a forever family. Another proud moment was sharing my gift with Mehya's mom. She was so excited to see such a special piece of jewelry and wanted one of her own~

Thanks mom and dad for such a special piece of jewelry!!!

When you see me (and my necklace) say a prayer for our birthmother and us as we continue on this journey~

No comments: