Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Intense but exciting...

Yesterday, mom and I went to register Little Miracle at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I chose to register there because they have a great baby section and a lot of the things that I want, they carry...and Babies 'R Us doesn't. It was a lot of fun, but yet so intense. I have researched and read reviews of tons of categories/products but I still felt unprepared with some things.



I am very excited about registering here because they have free shipping when you purchase something from a registry! That works out great for out of town family and friends.



One really neat thing was that when I filled out the paper to get started, I had to put my "due date" which obviously we don't know. So I randomly picked June 21st. Wouldn't it be SO crazy if the baby was actually born that day? Cool, huh? I hope it is before then, but Summer would be an awesome time.



Here is a picture of me registering for bottles.

No comments: