Friday, December 30, 2011

First Time, For Real

Today mom and I went out shopping, and we had planned on going over to the stores at Wendover. Babies 'R Us is in the strip mall. You see, this was a surreal moment for me. I have to be honest, because it's a blog, right? Well, I have been known to go into BRU to buy a gift for someone....and wonder around wishing and dreaming and "pick out" what I would get if I were buying something for my little one. I imagined what it would be like to have that certain pack 'n play, paci, baby bath tub with the matching washcloth, hoodie, and robe. Well, today was the day. Mom and I went down each row, and after a while I checked my watch and realized that we had been in there for well over an hour. You can really get lost in that place I tell ya. I looked at mom one time after touching each soft lovie and blanket, and said..."I think I am going to cry." The really cool thing is that a while back I signed up for the BRU rewards program. I have bought several gifts and headquarters must have known I am an avid couponer and won't pass up a baby deal now because they sent me $4 reward dollars and other coupons in an email just the other day. Mom got "little miracle" (the babies nickname for now since we don't know the gender to call it by name) some good loot. She couldn't help herself she said. :) I do know one thing about this shopping trip though, I have a lot of research to do on necessities from bottles, pacis, and on down the aisles. Not a problem.

Here is little miracles first gifts! I bought the Boppy slipcover.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Molli & Ty,

There is a perfect little angel soon to be created to complete your sweet little family. It's coming. :) Prayers and blessings with you both as you begin the journey to adoption. You're a precious couple and we can't wait to see the miracle that will soon be your child.

Hugs!
Tracy & James